Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Two Day Re Cap

So last night I didn't post because I was really tired. I had woken up at 2:30 AM the previous day, so I should have slept later yesterday, but instead I woke up a little before 2 AM because someone called me and woke me up, and I couldn't fall back asleep. So I was really tired all day. I didn't play any MTTs because I didn't really feel like committing that much time. Instead I played a couple of satellites and won two seats. One was into the Sunday Million, but I don't think I will play this week because of the SuperBowl. The other was a 250 FPP rebuy which got me into the 10k FPP direct qualifier to San Remo, Italy. The buy in for that is 5,000 Euros, and takes place on April 1st. Other than that I just pretty much lazed around all day.

Today was a little better. I woke up around 6 AM. I started playing at noon, bubbling the 20k. In better news I finished 11th in an $8 tournament for about $75 and 8th of 2500 in the $5 rebuy for over $1,000.

Tomorrow I will add more music to iTunes, let you know about that, and give some hand analysis. But its after 2 AM right now, so I'm pretty tired and going to bed.

Until then,
Southrnctowl

No comments: